Monday, November 13, 2017

It Works Greens on the Go

It Works! Greens on the Go

If you read my previous article about It Works Greens, you know that I’m and advocate for trying your best to eat healthy – and that means eating your fruits and vegetables daily. But, I also recognize that we all get busy with out hectic schedules and this isn’t always possible.

Even when we do eat some fruits and veggies during our day, are we really eating enough? Seriously, are you eating 8 or more servings of fruits and vegetables every day? I sure know I don’t. I really do try to eat healthy, but I’m often coming up short.

This is why I love my It Works Greens on the Go.

What is It Works Greens on the Go?

It Works Greens on the Go is a way for you to get all the same detoxifying, alkalizing benefits of It Works Greens, in a small packet that you can carry with you wherever you go. With the same blend of 38 superfoods and herbs, it will provide you with the combination of 38 superfoods and herbs that are rich in nutrients your body needs everyday.

What’s even better is that Greens on the Go is now available in a delicious berry flavor. I’ve tried both, and while I still love my orange flavored greens, the berry flavor is absolutely perfect in a berry smoothie first thing in the morning.

How Do I Know If I’m Eating Acidic Foods?

I’m sure, like me, you’ll be shocked to look through the foods you regularly eat the first time you take a peek at a chart of acidic and alkaline foods. One of the things that shocked me was just how much of my diet was composed of not just slightly acidic foods, but highly acidic foods!

You should always strive to eat more alkaline foods than acidic foods, but there must be a balance.

Some recent guidelines state that you should:

  • Eat an 80% alkaline / 20% acidic food diet to restore your health
  • Eat a 60% alkaline / 40% acidic food diet to maintain your health once you’re in balance again.

If you find, like I did, that you’re way out of line from these numbers, you should try to change the ratio of acidic / alkaline foods that you’re eating, and use a supplement like It Works Greens on the Go to help with your transition back to a healthy alkaline state.

Can I Skip Some of My Serving of Fruits or Veggies if I Use It Works Greens Everyday?

Time to be candid for a sec. We both know how difficult it can be to get the recommended servings of fruits and vegetable everyday. You’re rushing around to get the kids fed and out the door every morning, or maybe just rushing to get yourself out the door. Sometimes just eating something, anything, can be a chore, let alone something healthy.

It Works Greens on the Go contains the equivalent of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving. This all comes from the unique blend of 38 superfoods and herbs that it contains. Having a glass of water or juice in the morning with your Greens on the Go is a great way to provide a huge nutritional boost and start the day. While it can be a great way to get some key nutrients, It Works Greens on the Go isn’t meant to be a straight up substitute for eating fruits and vegetables.

The post It Works Greens on the Go appeared first on Get Thin Body Wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment